To enhance the BMW experience through camaraderie, education and social responsibility.
Vision: The Ultimate car club experience.
Values: A continued sense of belonging among members; sharing technical knowledge and expertise; working on continually improving driving skills for both safety and performance; appreciation for BMW and its heritage; and social responsibility.
-Member satisfaction, recruitment and retention:
- Greater variety of activities throughout the year
- Broader member involvement
- More volunteers and leaders
- Greater variety of activities year around
- Reach out to members outside the metro area
-Effective communication strategies:
- Expand usage of various media (local forum, Facebook groups, newsletter, national BMW CCA website, chapter website)
- Adding value to content (publish pictures and videos of members/activities/cars)
-Broader range of events and activities:
- Present a variety of events outside of the usual for both members and non-members throughout the year (local, outstate, tours, track, teen driving skills, tech, social)